Monday, December 14, 2009

Need for Unity in the body of Christ

In these troubled times. With a nation turning against God and the resultant difficult financial situation here in the USA. We are in need of a united church a unity among the brethren to help reach the lost. It is time to lay aside the petty diffences and divisive doctrines and focus on that which will lead the lost to Christ.


To Show the love of Christ to this lost and dieing word in a real way.
       Lord we pray that you will help us to forget about the style of music during worship, the order of service, the theories of what day and hour your gonna appear, if someone stole a nail, or other non critical doctrines.
     Lord help us to Love. Help us to be examples of how to Love. Lord change me now so I can help change this nation. Help me to be salt and light to this your people. Lord help me to be a peacemaker so I might be an inheritor of the Kingdom of God. Lord I personaly take the blame for my brothers, and my nations actions. I repent for not being a better example to them and it. Help me Lord I pray, and I vow right now that if you answer this prayer I will give you all the praise and all the glory for only you are worthy Jesus.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment